Thursday, April 23, 2015

Baby Belly Pictures: Part 1

Once again, we stunk it up on the documenting of the growing baby belly! As in, here's what we've got:

18 week bump caught at Christmas tree farm:


22 week aerial belly view:


I'm pretty sure this maternity pic doesn't actually count ;)


30 week trying to be cool selfie:

32 week ooh-that-got-bigger mirror shot:


Then there's the 36 week Easter picture, wherein Molly is doing her best teenager impression:


When a fun mom from our soccer team last year reached out on Facebook and offered to do a maternity shoot, I said Oh yes please!  But we got rained out and we never rescheduled. :(

Then one day (yesterday) I was 38 1/2 weeks preggers and decided I would be so sad if I didn't have baby belly pics with #3, so I texted my friend Lisa who was awesome and let the kids and I come over at the last minute! Can't wait to get the pictures...!

No comments:

Post a Comment