Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was sweet this year.


Not only did I get a ride to church from my handsome hubs... (Yes!!!!)


And pretty flowers...


And a (blurry?) lunch out to Okinawa...


But Reed being a little man-cub this year meant that I also got these cute little projects with sweet words that actually came from him!


This is my favorite! "My mom is as brave as... a Forest!"  Oh my, I love it!! :)


I love being a mom.  Demanding, but sweetest gig in the whole wide world.  I have experienced more of God's deep love for me through motherhood than through anything else in my life.  I'm so grateful for that.  Oh how He loves!

After the kids napped, we met up with my mom at Atlantic Station, unaware that there was a huge concert. ...But we weathered a few crowds and enjoyed dinner, playing on the escalators, and some ice cream.  I'm so grateful for my mom and for the wonderful Grammy she is to my babies!




On Monday, we had Mimi and Jonathan over for dinner and ice cream sandwiches.


 As part of Mother's Day gift we wanted to take Mimi and J to the Botanical Gardens, and we were able to schedule it for Friday.  Reed loved showing Jonathan and Mimi the "plant giants"! :)  Fun fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment