Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014

Happy Easter from the Morgans!


On Saturday Molly was having trouble deciding what to wear...


But I think she figured it out. ;)  Here are our little sweeties ready to head to church.


Sunday was a beautiful day to celebrate Easter, and a beautiful service worshipping Jesus-- the Resurrection and the Life.


It is always an extra Easter treat to get to see college buddies who are home for the weekend!


Leading up to today, we did our story baskets again (herehere, and here).  As with each year, we've adapted to age.  Reed was very into the stories and activities, while Molly was... not. :)

I don't know why I haven't done this in the past, but we waited to hunt for surprise Easter baskets until after naps so that we were all home together.  I loved how it was fun and celebratory, but also more of an afterthought to the day!  After a full weekend, we spent the rest of Easter afternoon and evening relaxing and enjoying the lovely day.


These new Rend Collective lyrics have been appropriately bouncing though my head today...

Oh Your resurrection power
Burns like fire in my heart
When waters rise
I lift my eyes
Up to Your throne


No comments:

Post a Comment