Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy 7th Love Birthday

Matt and I celebrated the 7th Anniversary of our "I do's" on June 10th.

I always like to give Reed plenty of lead time on babysitters, so early last week as I tried to explain our anniversary night out to him we landed somehow on Daddy and Mommy's "love birthday."  Ha ha ha... Something like that.

As seen on Instagram...

Reed documented the occasion before we left home.  (His portfolio is viewable upon request).

Matt and I aren't big gift-givers.  In fact, I don't have any gift ideas to share this year (like here or here), because I just went with a card loving words of affirmation.  Matt, however, went to Jared's. (Whaaaat?)  Seriously.

Y'all, I love my 7th love birthday necklace! :)


And my smokin' hot date.

We celebrated with dinner at La Grotta Ravinia in Atlanta.

We had a great evening together, and the food was nothing short of delicious.  We even got an anniversary dessert!

Although we're partial to our frozen wedding cake in 2007, and I am known to smile upon skittles, we decided that this year's anniversary dessert won in the presentation category and came in at a vague 2nd/ 3rd behind the amazingness in the bottom left-hand corner.  *Non- documented and/or non-complimentary competitors are automatically disqualified.

Hurray for love birthdays! :)

"[Love] always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres..."

No comments:

Post a Comment