We recently had this for dessert:
And it was gooood. Thought you might like a slice! (Or 2).
Although the dessert pizza concept isn't new on the scene, I did come across this particular recipe on Pinterest. The recipe is originally from bettycrocker.com.
I changed up a few ingredients, and made our Brownie 'n Berries Dessert Pizza like this:
1 box brownie mix*
(+ ingredients called for on box)
1 package 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (I used 1/3 less fat)
1 jar marshmallow fluff (or 1/3 cup sugar/ 1/2 tsp vanilla, see step 4 below)
fresh strawberries, sliced
*I used a brownie mix with chocolate chunks, and would highly recommend hitting a savory chunk of chilled chocolate as you bite into the delicious layers of rich brownie, creamy icing, and fresh, tart berries. :)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of round pizza pan. (I used two 8" baking rounds and made 2 smaller pies, but only because I don't own a pizza pan with edges).
2. Prepare/blend brownie mix in a large bowl, as directed on box. Pour batter into pan(s).
3. Bake 18-20 minutes (or adjust with bakeware), and cool completely (about 1 hour). I let mine cool in the pan.
4. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and marshmallow fluff (or 1/3 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla, as recipe calls for) with an electric mixer until smooth. I think I did add a teensy bit of vanilla. (Sorry, I had some fluff that was going to expire so I used that.)
5. Ice brownies with mixture, and arrange berries on top. Refrigerate. Store covered in fridge.