Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Memo to Molly

Molly Dear.  Seriously.  Perhaps you read my blog post about waiting and the dream life.  Please allow me to clarify: my feelings of pleasure were derived exclusively from the household-running aspect of said waiting (ie- keeping things clean and completing tasks as they arise).  And now even that is losing its luster.  I'm fat.  I'm tired.  I hurt.  This starting and stopping labor business is no fun.  Okay, so no rush if you have good reason to stay in there, but just wanted to let you know that we are ready whenever you are.

Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Danielle, I know those last few days can be miserable. It is hard to be patient when you are contracting off and on. She will be here soon. I always said pregnancy makes us miserable those last few days so we will embrace labor - which a person would normally not look forward to. The beauty of motherhood is when we hold our precious child in our arms and then have the honor of raising them.This little girl is coming into a loving family. She is blessed. Hang in there. The journey is a part of the joy. Cheryl Lankhaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ---

    Good luck, sweetie. I know it's got to be hard to wait.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete