Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Nursery Scheme

Thanks for your votes on Operation: Girl Nursery. :)  I ordered a few things online (returnable to store!) and went by BabiesRUs this weekend to pick up some of the other items that are carried in store, so that I can try them together in baby girl's room.  While I was grabbing a few crib sheets, this one smiled at me:

source

I thought the pattern was so cute, and the green looked like a good match to our nursery furniture.  So I took it home with me too, and jumped online to see what else might go along with it.  The picture below mixes items from the Little Bria and Lullaby Breeze collections at BabiesRUs.  I love that this look incorporates more colors than the others.  And I think it will look great with the fabric and hoops idea too.  I know we'll need to see it in person and in the room, but I'm currently loving this newest nursery idea... What do you think!?

source (and above)

Okay, one last dilemma!  Does anyone know of any current online BabiesRUs coupons?  They almost always have 20% off coupons, and I can't find any!  I'm dying to order the other two items!  Let me know if you see anything out there! :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see it in the space! I don't have any coupon help, but have you thought about getting discounts by ordering gift cards from ebay/sites like Cardpool? I have started doing that a lot for places that we go to often anyway (like Home Depot, Pappasitos).

    ReplyDelete