Monday, June 6, 2011

A New Hat!

I have a new “hat” to don…

source

Just kidding with the picture, but we do have a new ministry adventure ahead!  After much prayer and processing this spring, Matt accepted a position as Pastor to Families at our church, Sanctuary.  His role will include ministry to children and students, as well as partnering with parents/families.  Matt is wrapping up some training and loose ends at PPA Advisors and will be in the Sanctuary office full time in a couple of weeks.  We are excited and look forward to trusting Christ as He continues to lead us in this journey called life...

The heart of a man plans his way, but the Lord establishes His steps. –Proverbs 16:9

On a different note, changing jobs means changing insurance carriers, and I am officially on the hunt for new doctors.  If you have a pediatric, adult, or ob/gyn practice (preferably in the West Cobb area) that you are crazy about and would highly recommend, I would LOVE to hear from you!  You can comment here or email me at daniellenmorgan[at]gmail[dot]com.  Thanks!!

Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle! I don't know if you remember me, b/c we may have only met once or twice, but I went to church with Matt for - well- forever. :-) Anyways, I just started reading your blog. I go to Dr. Alarcon at Marietta Ob-Gyn and LOVE him. They are getting ready to open their new office at Kennestone Hospital. He has really good bedside manner and I really like his nurse. Just thought I would pass it along! Good luck, and congrats on the new position for Matt! Sounds like a great new adventure for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! that's such awesome news!!

    Love and Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you guys! BTW...I think you should get the hat. It's classy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. B's cousin works at a OBGYN in Mtta next to the hospital and got me set up with Dr. Shin. LOVE her (I don't feel comfortable going to male docs for that:)
    Office Info:
    Elizabeth A Street MD
    574 Church Street North East
    Marietta, GA 30060
    Phone: (770) 427-0285

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Matt on the new job! And to you on the great new hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the words of encouragement and the doc suggestions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Marietta OBGYN. Drs. Alarcon, Tag, Ruffin, and Mull are great. Mason's pediatrician is strange and so is the other one with the practice. We see their nurse practitioner Diane Follmer and she is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you will be so great! here is an awesome blog for pastor's wives.....i've read it daily for the past few years:
    www.leadingandlovingit.com

    BTW: love your blog! too precious:)

    ReplyDelete