Monday, April 25, 2011

This Time Last Year

Last night, I decided to glance through last year's Easter pictures when Reed was a tiny 2 1/2 weeks old, (which also means I cried).  So just for kicks:

Easter 2010

Steal my heart, sweet baby Reed!

While we are on the subject of this time last year and happy tears, this date last year (April 25th), we were celebrating Reed at North Metro Church's Baby Day.







Okay, dry your eyes- we need to move on... Since we've been talking about Easter traditions this week, I thought I would just go ahead and start a series of posts sharing other traditions.  So watch for a Christmas in April post later this week.

In the meantime, comment with or email me your traditions ideas!  I would also really love to hear any family traditions that you have in place, want to start, or enjoyed as a kid.  I will even compile the shared ideas to feature... if I get any... from my 5 followers! :)


Hold on to your Hats!
Danielle :)

2 comments:

  1. After decorating the Christmas each year, we hang a nail in the tree. It's always the last ornament on the tree and the last to come off. It helps us remember the reason for Christmas, but also helps look forward to the Easter season and that Jesus is our Savior.

    ReplyDelete